Saturday, December 17, 2011

Here I Go Again!

One year into becoming a mother and five odd months into being a wife and here I am... I mean, here "we" are!  I feel as if I have now become a unit.  I am now, and never will be just myself, I will always have a tag-a-long child and a nagging (kidding) loving husband on my mind.  Believe me, I constantly find myself in the shower (thinking spot) realizing that every decision I make for here on out really effects my mimicking child. Then I have a little panic attack.  

For those of you that were worried: We're fine. Yes, we're starting again, because I gave up on the last.  I realized the best way for me cure the fact that I could never make it sound like I wanted it to. While Unexpected Mommy paved the way for me to dig into my creative writer's side and helped me realize that people actually are listening to what I have to say, I realized that I was no longer unexpected as a mother, and rather, expected to know things about being a mother.  That said, I obviously don't have all the answers, I realized that my personality has changed rather drastically and so had the tone of my writing, hence, never updating the blog.  

Also, I wanted to change my e-mail address and couldn't figure out how to move my blog over with me. (Number One Reason)

New name, new look, same old writer. While I'm going to try to force myself into writing into a different format, I will most likely revert to only telling Sam stories, calling him a monkey, and constantly wondering what my husband is really thinking.

Hopefully I can capture your hearts once again. Don't give up on me!

Hopefully I wil gain back all the readers I lost in the 2-3 months of non-blogging and we will soon find our happy place once again!

Happy Reading!

The Palmers (in our element)

No comments:

Post a Comment