Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guess What?

We're pregnant! ...for the past 6 months. hahaha. I did it with Sam, and I'll probably do it with every fetus. I'm not telling until I'm ready to pop. Things have been pretty crazy the last few months, but I've mostly only written one post here, because I'm tired and lazy.  I'm sorry.  Prego Vi is like that.  Apologies.

Did I mention we're having a boy?

I believe I blocked out a lot of the insane feelings/sickness/hate for pregnancy after I had Sam, because I swear I really did love pregnancy, but boy do I hate it this time around.  This baby fetus is out to kill me.

1. I was sick for two months and had to fly to my parents so they could take care of me (and I needed someone to cut my mangos.)
2. Baby Boy Fetus (hereafter known as BBF) is tearing my pelvis in half and for awhile, I couldn't sit, stand, lay down, walk, etc.
3. BBF won't leave me alone. Sammy was a quiet fetus that only moved when provoked.  This guy is crazy.
4. I crave nothing, and have a hard time remembering to eat.  BBF wants me to starve to death.

Let me take some time to answer some questions that I never want to be asked again: (Yes, these were really asked to me)

1. You may not see my belly.
2. You may not poke my belly, and no, I will not poke my belly for you to see if it's hard or jelly-like
3. We do not have a name.
4. I don't know how many weeks pregnant I am.
5. I'm not sure why I'm so small, probably because I don't eat.
6. I go to the bathroom just fine.
7. Yes, I know we're bad at planning.

While obviously, I'm a negative Nancy right now, we're so excited for our second addition.  Life isn't getting any easier for us, but Sammy really could use the playmate  and I'm glad it'll be a boy.  He's been really into girl's tap shoes and combing his hair, so having a little more testosterone in his life wouldn't hurt. Aaand as my BFF Britt would suggest, this will make Sammy less of a weirdo.

Til next time~

Sammy enjoying some chocos


P.O'd he coudln't get into the water

Daddy, Sammy, and Cow

Family Love.

Mommy and Sam


Enjoy our new family photos :)

4 comments:

  1. Vi!!! Congratulations! You cracked me up with what you wrote! I'm very happy for you :)

    <3 Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best hair!!!! <3 Cathy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life isn't meant to be planned out, it's all about screwing up, breaking rules, acting dumb, and then somehow later figuring out that most of our "mistakes", poor choices, or "eff-up" moments were actually the best choices we ever accidently made! Miss you and your entertaining humor, and of course i miss your flamboyant son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol as I am getting more and more anxious for my little guy to get here I was thinking, "Who else has children..." (I've been stalking pictures of any and every child of people I know to fill the void of waiting for my little Isaac lol)and then thought "Vi!!!" That's when I saw this!!!! Obviously, I'm pretty behind on things, so I just wanted to say congrats on the second pregnancy!
    -Tiffany (Shiflett) Adamson

    ReplyDelete