Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blogging Not Packing...

I thought packing a bag a week ago would help get a move on and have a relaxing last night at home, but life begs to differ.  I've got four half packed bags, a crazy messy room, and tons of things pending UPS shipment.  This is not going to happen.


Eh, all the same, this normally happens, but with more stuff not done yet.  I've probably sat through Finding Nemo (or as same calls it "Elmo fish") 11 times, watched countless ABC drama hit series, and yelled at Sam to stop taking things out of our luggage a million times in the last couple weeks... probs why nothing is done yet.

Jarod seems to think that I'm more emotional that I like to put out and not packing = my way of dealing with it.  Yes, Jarod told me I have repressed feelings.  Whatevs.

I'll tell you something, I will be missing this:



Trash Day in the Neighborhood, but what I'm trying to say is, I'm going to miss Fall.


This time tomorrow, we'll be flying into Texas!  Well, that's if my children don't terrorize the entire plane (which hopefully will be empty on this fine Thursday Afternoon)

Updates in Texas when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment