Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh hi, Haters!

Soo... thought about not addressing it, being the bigger person, but whatev's.  Let's just say I'm not.

About 2 months after writing my last post, I get some e-mail notifications with some pretty heavy comments on my blog.  What.the.heck.  Seriously guys?  Honestly, I have no idea who's writing these crazy things, but if you're taking me seriously, you 1. Obvi don't know me 2. Never read my blog Unexpected Mommy 3. Don't read very well into sarcasm.  Thought I'd stop writing, but then I actually thought about it.

Here's the disclaimer for my writing, as I've said before:  My grammar is off, I don't proof read, and half of what I write is supposed to make you laugh, not take seriously.


Hate writers: You just gave me celeb status.  Hate what you said, Love that you hate me.  I'm taking it in stride.  Probs shouldn't write everything that comes to mind, but you know what?  Most people enjoy it.  So, I'm going to keep writing and not take the higher road.

If you misunderstand my blog for the complete truth, let me clue you into a few things.  I exaggerate like it's my job.  I've noticed in real life, this causes some confusion for a lot of people, but I also clarify in real life.  I love my boys for everything they do.  I JOKE about their habits and everything they're learning to do.  Parents do it all the time.   I live at home in the summer, like A LOT of hockey families do because we haven't put our roots down.  We literally can't, because we don't know where we will be playing or if we'll be playing the next year. Those hockey families that do have homes in the summer are the lucky ones that have it figured out (we're still trying) My family is fantastic for putting up with us.

J and I run into problems and misunderstandings, our kids do weird things, our families are crazy.  I exaggerate those details to make you laugh.  I pretend to know everything, but really know diddly.

If you still don't get it, I'm sorry, and you should stop reading this blog.  I'm not sure how you found this in the first place, but you should really find someone else to hate, because all you do it make me laugh.



As 3LW would say: Haters they gonna hate


Also, I'm moderating now. Have fun guyssss.
'Til Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment